Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family Baby Shower

We had our second and final baby shower on June 17th, the day before Father's Day.  It was so nice having our families in town to share our excitment for Baby Opitz!  There are so many things that you need for a baby, I'm amazed how people have been having babies for so many years without all of these new must-have items!  I keep reminding myself of this right before I go overboard on baby stuff!  Not knowing the gender has made it easier to keep my spending habits at bay.  We are really appreciative and thankful for not only the gifts from the shower, but also the love and support from our family. 


This is us at 36 weeks!
 

The cake from the shower was ADORABLE and made me tear up when I saw it because it was soooo cute!  The picture says it all!  Yes, those are baby toes poking out from under a baby blanket!  The cake was delicious as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment